MF Associates provides expertise in new product development, business development, operations innovation, and process engineering for flexible converting, plastics processing, and Active packaging customers with proven ability to grow new market share through new products. We have led research teams for development of new printed converted multilayer film products, Six Sigma Quality initiatives, A.I.B. Certifications and ISO Registration programs. Inventor on 2 issued patent families and author of ten technical papers, has managed intellectual property and patent strategy for specialty business and performed IP and Environmental due diligence on acquisition targets.
In addition MF Associates can
• Launch new products out of the laboratory and into high-margin commercial applications.
• Manage product Life cycle for global consumer, industrial and health care/pharma markets - conception through commercialization.
• New product development.
• New business development - domestic & international.
• P&L management.
• Customer contract negotiation.
• Technology management in materials R&D.
• Joint project management (JDA, NDA, CDA).
• Intellectual property management of patent portfolios.
• Quality system; lean & six sigma techniques.
• Vendor negotiation; raw materials management.
• Plastics compounding, additives, and processing expertise.
• Non-woven and Composite laminations
• Flexographic and Rotogravure Printing
• Slitting, spooling,web converting
• Laboratory management and information systems.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. Call us if we can deliver tactical competitive advantage.